Tuesday Teaser/Teaser Tuesday #22

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Tuesday Teaser participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





"Adam and Eve stare down from a big picture behind the girls. A small sign explains, 'Christian tradition suggests that the Devil took the shape of a snake who tempted the first humans.'"
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris


----------------------------------------------------------------


And now, for my Tuesday Teaser...For those of you who are new to my blog, I do my Tuesday Teaser's differently (and yes, I add this disclaimer every time). Each week, I feature a teensy snippet of something I've written, leave it up all day, then remove it around 11 PM. You're welcome to comment on it, love it, hate it, or simply read it at your leisure. This week's teaser is from my finished MS, Fire & Snow.



The Tuesday Teaser is down! Check back next week for more :)

10 comments:

  1. Oooo that left me wanting more.

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just finished Crash into Me. It was pretty good. I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crash Into Me is in my TBR pile. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I want to read Fire & Snow. That was pretty awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser! It sounds like someone is in a museum? Anyway, I'm curious. Thanks for visiting mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teaser from your manuscript is awesome!! I would definitely read more! Good job! I'm a new follower. My teaser is from Tyger Tyger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Fire & Snow! What a great exerpt. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very intriguing teaser from your MS :) I'd keep reading if it were on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser!But I missed your teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have alwwaays wanted to read Crash Into Me. The teaser sounds great. Too bad I missed your teaser :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover