Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall:
1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - As one who has a penchant for all things creepy and macabre, allow me to tell you how very stoked I am to be reading this one VERY soon.
2. The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson - Usually, series are the death of a great first book for me (that didn't make sense, but you know what I mean). This one, however, I am just DYING to start.
3. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey - Well, for one, it has one awesome premise. For another, the cover is to die for. For yet another...it's going to be a different read for me with the LGBT story line, and I like to read out of my comfort zone.
4. Frost by Marianna Baer - Two words - Boarding. School. Nothing good can come of it, and I'm just fascinated by both the premise and the creeptastic cover. I'm in the mood for spooks, kids!
5. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott - If I'm not wrong (and I often am), this one sounds a bit different than her usual books, and that excites me. I love it when an author pushes the boundaries of his/her comfort zones! Plus, holy great premise!
6. Variant by Robison Wells - You know what I love more than a great premise? A premise that only hints, but that hint is enough to spark my interest. Again with the creep factor, I'm loving the touches of originality this one seems to have.
7. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon - I have this one sitting my shelf, and while I'm a cover slut, the premise is equally incredible. Plus, Leigh is fabulous, so I can't wait to start this one.
8. Bunheads by Sophie Flack - Confession time. I was a ballet dancer once upon a time before I gave it up to swim full time. Was I good? Adequate is probably more like it. Anyway, this contemporary read is one that's been sitting on my shelf tempting me, and it sounds so good.
9. Seizure by Kathy Reichs - It's no secret I'm a huge BONES nut, and when I read Virals, I absolutely died with glee. I'm so excited to see if the second installment is better than the first.