And the Title of Mara Dyer Two is...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

For those of you that don't know, I have a deep and abiding lust love for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, as well as the genius that is Michelle Hodkin. If you weren't aware of this, you probably haven't read my blog too long, so feel free to check out my fangirl review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer here


Well, needless to say, after the aptly-described Cliffhanger of Doom at the end of book one, I'm one of the thousands (and perhaps millions) that is simply screaming for book two...like...yesterday. So, when Michelle emailed me and told me that book two now has a title, I had to shout it from the rooftops. 

 Because that's what fangirls do, my friends. 

 So, without further ado, the title for book two is... 
(insert drumroll here) 

 The Evolution of Mara Dyer 

Ok, amazing!!! Right?!?! I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the first, but it did, SO I'm stoked. Here's some other important details you should note. 

There is NO cover yet. Do not be fooled by impostors.

There is NO synopsis yet. Anything you see is fake. Feel free to tell the fakers that when you see it. 

The Evolution of Mara Dyer is set to release in Fall 2012 from Simon & Schuster. Until then, enjoy this trailer from book one, which should satiate your Noah/Mara appetite 'till then.


See Michelle's full post HERE!

8 comments:

  1. I like it. Simple, shows things have happened, and ties in with the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...right in line with book one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it lovely!? I love that it's the same vein as MARA 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! You and Michelle are BFFs!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the news :) Now if I could just book #1... Seriously just wrote it on my library list in ALL CAPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love how titles in series are very related to one another. I hope it fits the plot in the sequel! I love the title--can't wait for the cover and synopsis of THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! michelle is absolutely awesome...both as a writer and a person :) you'll LOVE the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me either! I'm sure it will blow us all away...again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover