Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books On my 2012 Fall TBR List:
1. Crewel by Gennifer Albin - This one not only has a fantastic cover, but I love the uniqueness of the plot. A girl who really doesn't want to become a Spinster? A Spinster that's more than its name implies? Sign me up.
2. The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin - This has been on my TBR since this summer, and I just keep pushing it off because I'm afraid it would live up to my hopes. It sounds beautiful and a bit dark...the perfect combo!
3. Eve & Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant - There has been SO much hype surrounding this one. If it sucks, I'm going to be absolutely devastated. I think the spin the Biblical, plus the sci-fi twist could very well be amazing.
4. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce - I've yet to read a bad retelling from Ms. Pearce. Seriously, and this one is a twist on The Little Mermaid! I think that it could very well be my favourite yet!
5. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - I received this one a while back, but my review queue made it impossible for me to actually pick it up. I have heard the most amazing things about it though, so I can't wait to give it a go!
6. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally - I was late to the game with Catching Jordan. Like really late to the game...but I loved it. I heard this one doesn't disappoint either, so I'm hoping for another contemporary treat.
7. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Confession. I've read it. Second confession...it's mind-blowingly awesome. Last confession? I need to read it again before I review it, but holy hell. Epic.
8. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - Ok, this one's a bit off the beaten path for me because I don't review adult books, but guys...it's J.K. freaking Rowling! I'm a bit scared and a bit excited to see what her first adult fiction is like.
9. Live Through This by Mindi Scott - This author has a take on contemporary that makes me actually kind of like it! It's issue-based, but not too much so...romantic, but never cloying. It's like the best of all worlds.
10. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor - Guys, I loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Like LOVED it. Needless to say, I need to love the sequel, like yesterday. I can't wait to see what happens next.