Tuesday Teaser/Teaser Tuesday #21

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Tuesday Teaser participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"Then she leaned over to Noel, and said,'I'll totally come to your party tonight.' By the way his pen fell out of his hand and and clattered to the ground, it wasn't hard to guess whether or not Ezra had heard them."
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard


----------------------------------------------------------------


And now, for my Tuesday Teaser...For those of you who don't know, I do my Tuesday Teaser's differently (and yes, I add this disclaimer every time). Each week, I feature a teensy snippet of something I've written, leave it up all day, then remove it around 11 PM. You're welcome to comment on it, love it, hate it, or simply read it at your leisure...if you'd like, of course. This week's teaser is from my finished MS, Fire and Snow.



The Tuesday Teaser is down! Check back next week for more!

10 comments:

  1. Love your teaser! It's so intense. The PLL one is also very good. That series is very suspenseful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's an awesome teaser!
    The teaser for Pretty Little Liars is good too. I'm not really a fan of the show, but the story sounds interesting so I'm thinking about maybe reading the books. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide if I want to read PLL or not, I'll look for your review! Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a browse inside edition of this book, so I'm reading it now. Hope you're enjoying it!

    My teaser can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looooove the tv show!! is the book like the show?

    love your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! I'd have to read Pretty Little Liars. I can't watch the series without doing that very thing first. I promised myself! x(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read this series. I have told everyone that I am going to read them in the Summer and now Summers almost over..and I haven't read one. :( Oops. I am just loving this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you really do TEASE us with your elusive, disappearing teasers...haha. Sorry I missed it.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser for this week from A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James. I am loving this book - review coming soon :)

    Happy reading!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover