I'll Be Right Back

Monday, February 3, 2014

This weekend began my big move across the country! 
We left Saturday morning from the endless winter weather in New Hampshire,
and we're hoping to be in the endless summer weather of Arizona by late Tuesday afternoon.

We're well on our way now.
My mother, in her infinite generosity, is making this journey with me,
and we made it to Memphis, Tennessee last night.
If all goes well, we should be in Abilene, Texas tonight!
I know you don't really need to know any of this, but the point is that I'll be MIA today and tomorrow.

I'm kind of busy, you know, driving my car…
oh, and shepherding two very unhappy cats across the country.
It's a blast.

I'll be back Wednesday with a great new WoW,
and I'll be sure to hop all over your blogs!

Until then, pretty please be patient with the lack of posts here!
Oh, and pray for us…it's snowing in freaking Tennessee.



9 comments:

  1. My goodness have fun going across the country! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time with your road-trip to Arizona, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY MOVING!!!!!! I hope everything goes well and that maybe we can Skype soon one you're all settled in:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- such an incredible drive. I have ALWAYS wanted to drive across the country. Be safe and enjoy the sights. I am so jealous that you are escaping the snow and will be in Arizona. It's snowing here (yet again!) in PA. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, enjoy your move, Melissa, and drive safely! It seems to be snowing all over the country - it's coming down hard here on the East Coast as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move!! Drive safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip, Melissa! This is definitely an exciting time for you, and I look forward to hearing about your adventure <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your move goes well Melissa! Look forward to reading new posts from you once you've settled in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover