Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Let's be honest...this book started it all. This is why I love reading so very much. Who wouldn't want to begin the magic all over again?
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Now that I know to expect the Cliffhanger of Doom, I'm prepared for the ending. I wish I could read it over, and over and over for the first time every time to be just as shocked!
3. Redwall - I don't care what anyone says. This is my sort of fantasy. Animals that act like humans and books with overriding themes of love and family...that's the best in the world.
4. Many Waters - This one will always be on my list. I don't like the rest of this series, but I think that this one will remain a favourite of mine forever. It's Noah's Ark with a twist.
5. Vampire Academy - Considering how much I hate vampires, you'd have thought I'd hate this series. Quite the contrary though, my friends. I adore it! I want it to start all over again.
6. City of Bones - I remember putting this one off forever because of the hype and because, frankly, I loathe the covers. I would give anything to be introduced to Jace for the first time again.
7. The Hunger Games - I preach the awesomeness of this book to everyone I know. Again, this was a book I put off because of the hype, but I was so wrong. It's incredible, and I love this series.
8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox - I put this one off forever because I was petty and the cover didn't appeal to me. I was blown away by the dark dystopian vibe of it.
9. Life As We Knew It - I didn't like the second and third books all that much, but I loved the first book. It was tragic, but the characters showed growth and the series showed potential. Plus, I love me some post-apocalyptic drama.
10. Raw Blue - This one changed my take on contemporary fiction forever. There's magic in this book, and I'd give anything to relive it every day.