Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book:
1. Brian Jacques – his imagination made mine run wild. I miss him.
2. Kirsty Eagar – (Thankfully she is!)…and the premise is absolutely fantastic!
3. J.K. Rowling – another Harry Potter would be great, but anything with magic is fine by me, as well.
4. Louisa May Alcott – Her books spoke to me. Little Women was my childhood.
5. Max Turner – I hate vampires, but his vampire book (Night Runner) was one of the first I ever reviewed…and loved.
6. Nancy Werlin – I’d love to see more of her contemporary work. The Rules of Survival was breathtaking.
7. Jenny Han – Though contemps are usually hit or miss with me, her SUMMER series was beautiful. And intense. And perfection.
8. Michelle Hodkin – I know, I know. She’s working on book two, but good GOD, people! I need it right now! RIGHT NOW.
9. Karsten Knight – There were those that didn’t like Wildefire, but I really did. I thought it was original and fun. I want more.
10. Laurie Halse Anderson – Regardless where I stand on contemps, she never fails to impress me. Wintergirls was haunting. Triggering, perhaps, but haunting.