Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU:
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Review - This review is the epitome of me fangirling. Guys, I try to sound all literate and smart, but I'm sorry...Noah took my breath away. Sue me.
2. The Vampire Diaries Controversy - I'm not one to shy away from issues. In fact, as much as I don't like fighting, I'll be damned if someone is going to shut me up when I think something's wrong.
3. Busting the Newbie Blues - Colour me a sap, but I'm always in favour of the underdog. Unless we're talking about sharks vs. humans, of course, in which case I'm cheering for sharks. I digress. I was once a little newbie, myself, and I like to lend a hand whenever possible.
4. Megan McCafferty Bumped Interview - I'm nothing if not honest. I didn't like Bumped, and I was stuck because I was on tour and didn't want to seem rude. Megan gave me an incredible opportunity to interview her specifically about what I did and didn't like, and it was the best interview I've ever done.
5. Dear Diary - This was a brief lil' featurette from Anna Reads, and good God does it illustrate who I am. I will forever be shamed on the interwebs. Sigh.
6. Dark Song Review - This will forever remain one of my favourite reviews that I've ever written, mostly because this haphazard review shows me utter frantic craze after reading it. That was one hell of a dark book, and I've grappled with trying to read it again, but I'm still reeling years later.
7. Happy (Anti) Valentine's Day - I loathe and despise the holiday, so in honour of my supreme dislike, I felt the need to spin the holiday on a sour note. Needless to say...c'est moi...in a nutshell.
8. Raw Blue Review - I think a little bit of me is alive in this review, mainly because of the ocean and water backdrop. I read it, and I know exactly what I felt while reading the book.
9. Let's Talk Book Covers - I'm a self-professed cover slut. It really doesn't need more of an explanation than that, really, so this post just further illustrates it. You're welcome.
10. Top Ten Favourite Book Quotes - This post really shows my inner soul because every single one of those quotes means a little something special to me. It's just up to you to decipher what. Good luck!