Snapshots of Arizona

Friday, April 26, 2013

I took the red-eye back from Phoenix to Boston on Monday night into Tuesday, and I've spent the rest of my week working (or attempting to do so), catch up on sleep because my body is in seven million time zones and trying to get enough crossfit workouts in. So, finally this evening, I've had some time to reflect on my trip to see my sweet, and I have to say it was one of the best times together yet. I miss him when we're apart, and he's stationed too far away, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Plus, every little trip is made better by the fact that it's a perfect holiday with him. Some tidbits of my trip...




4 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so late in saying this, but welcome back to the blogosphere!!!!



    What a fun trip! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, it sounds like a great trip! Also, welcome back to the blogosphere! I'm LOVING your newly defined blog, and the personal posts. Thanks for sharing pieces of your life with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover