A Bloggin' Coffee Date

Friday, April 12, 2013

Guys, I'm trying something new...mostly because I'm just barely back into blogging. Say that five times fast. Just because. The point is, I'm liking this bad boy up over at Rags to Stitches. Why not? Sue me.

This week has been an interesting one, to say the least. We (my roommates, Patrice & Danielle) saw an apartment we loved last weekend in the town we're hoping to relocate, and we put in our applications. Unfortunately, apparently everybody had the same idea as us. And, let's get real, the owners picked the older couple that applied right before us because they're a lot less of a risk than three young professionals who could up and get married/leave at any time. Regardless, we took the loss in stride and put in our applications for another place today. We're really, really hoping this is it. We're tired of searching. It hurts my brain.

Now, I'm buckling down for a weekend of CrossFit. We have our Spring Kick-Off Competition at CrossFit Free tomorrow, and I'm doing it Rx. For those of you who haven't sipped the kool-aid yet, that basically means that I have to the workouts exactly as written - no scaling the weights. There are three workouts of death pain, and then the top competitors will advance to the fourth. I won't be in the top. I'm just not that good yet. Hallelujah.

And, finally, in a grand total of 7 days (+ 12 or so hours), I get to see my handsome soldier where he's stationed in Arizona. This whole long-distance shebang is less than appealing BUT it's not forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, good luck with everything and so happy you get to see your man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover