Now, unfortunately this week, I wasn't able to find another blogger in time to put up their very own Friday Fix, so I would love to extend this invitation again to all of you! Big blogs, little blogs...you're all welcome, and I'd love to have you. If you click on my profile, you can find my email address. Just let me know you're interested in participating, and I'll give you both a date and the most ridiculous questions you've ever seen!
Well, instead of asking myself the questions I'd normally ask others, I thought I'd do something silly. I figured I'd tell you 10 of the most random things you never wanted (or needed) to know about me instead!
2. I am terrified of the bottom of boats. And spiders. And things with too many legs.
3. If I were given $1 million, I would invest half and travel with the rest.
4. I have the maturity level of a flea when it comes to humour.
5. I would like to go to Antarctica.
6. I love church, but I've always been scared I'll accidentally stand up and yell something inappropriate in the middle of the homily.
7. I can't function without coffee in the morning.
8. I read the last two Harry Potter books in 14 hours and 15 hours, respectively. Oh, I'm also secretly annoyed that Hermione is pretty in real life because I am jealous. :)
9. I freak out when I have minor paper cuts or bruises, but if I seriously injure myself like when I broke my foot sophomore year of university, I play it off and pretend it didn't happen.
10. I have a penchant for using big words like "penchant" and flaunting my excessive vocabulary skills, but if you ask me excel in math, I will have to admit a cocker spaniel is most likely smarter than I am.
Now, because I took over my own post today (so sorry to disappoint), I'm going to share a few contests with you around the blogosphere!
Just Blinded Book Reviews is giving away a signed copy of WAKE and some amazing swag! Check out the link for more info!
Sarah is giving away a copy of an amazing book. Want to see which one? Check out the link!.
Angie is ringing in spring with some of the cutest presents I've ever seen!
Annnndddd finally, the lovely Jessica from Jessica's Vision put up an interview with me today! Please show her some blog love!