Tuesday Teaser/Teaser Tuesday #5

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This is my first time participating in this type of Teaser Tuesday, but don't worry, my type of Tuesday Teaser is below this one. But first, the rules to this Tuesday Teaser...

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Tuesday Teaser participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare



--------------------------------------------------------------------------


And now, for my Tuesday Teaser...For those of you who don't know, I do my Tuesday Teaser's differently (and yes, I add this disclaimer every time). Each week, I feature a teensy snippet of something I've written, leave it up all day, then remove it around 11 PM. You're welcome to comment on it, love it, hate it, or simply read it at your leisure...if you'd like, of course. This week's teaser is from my finished MS.



That's it lovies...my Tuesday Teaser is down! Check back next week if I've managed to hook you ;)

23 comments:

  1. That sounds intriguing! When you're published, let me know because this sounds like something that I would definitely love to read! :)

    Oh, and great teaser too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I was looking forward to reading your teaser. I'm always left wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writing <3 Please get published soon, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But was the computer chip still in her hand?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both teasers! Clare's series is one of my favorites and your personal writing had me on the edge of my seat. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great posts, I've enjoyed visiting your blog which I discovered over at Nina's j'adore where I also received an award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teasers..Both :) You write really well.Hope you get published soon so we get to read your work..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have talent! Thanks for including that with your teaser. My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! great job!!!!I am reading Iron King so I just had to use it for my teaser. Here is my blog where you can find it: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser :) i can't wait to start Clare's series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh! I love your clip. Very intriguing. Love Cassandra Claire too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! I really want to read the rest of your story now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh great imagery. This story sounds like something I'd read. :)

    And I love the Mortal Instrument series!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my gosh that is good. So amazingly good!! Definitely want to know more, so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey -- how have I missed this before today??? Your writing is very lucid -- dark and clear! Well done!!! Nice tease...see you next tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got City of Bones for my birthday last year, but I haven't read it yet. I know so many people love the series, so I really want to read it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy City of Ashes! And your teaser was AWESOME. I would definitely read that book, haha. Can't wait for next week's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. woa..you've got something girl =p

    ReplyDelete
  19. :O CITY OF ASHES! I'm surprised I'm still reading it. I've been reading it since...a couple of weeks ago. Ah, don't blame me, blame exams! And library books! Lol :P
    You are an AMAZING writer, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just discovered your blog tonight, and I love it! This teaser was great. I will be following your blog so that when this gets published I will know!! It sounds like it is going to be a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover