That Time We Cruised to Mexico

Friday, April 4, 2014

As most of you know, last week I was MIA because my husband and I decided to take a warm honeymoon on a Mexican Riviera cruise. We'd previously done a cold  honeymoon, and it was fantastic, but we decided to get some warmth and enjoy the time together since he's leaving for training in less than two months now. Guys, it was so much fun.

Usually I prefer to keep my personal life off this blog and relegated to my other blog, but since I announced I'd be gone, I figured I'd show you what we did! Our Norwegian Star cruise had three stops; one in Cabo San Lucas, one in Mazatlán and one in Peurto Vallarta. So, without further ado...our vacation in pictures!

Cabo San Lucas




Mazatlán




Puerto Vallarta




If you want to know more about each port stop we did, or if you'd like to learn more about the Norwegian Star cruise we took, I detailed it all on my personal blog. AND, if you ever get a chance to cruise...this is a great ship and a great itinerary! We had so much fun!


9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I WANT THAT DONKEY!!!!! That seems like a weird comment to leave on a honeymoon post, but look at his face Melissa! I want him in my backyard forever and ever so I can go out and hug him every day.

    Looks like you guys had such an amazing trip, color me enormously envious. Thanks so much for sharing some pictures:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it only cost $1 to hold that precious bundle of cute!!!! Ummmm can we go on a cruise sometime, please? Now that I have awesome cruise deals and all....

      Delete
  2. It looks so WARM and beautiful!! And, like Jenny, I'm a bit fixated on the donkey. SO CUTE!! I'd definitely pay $1 to hang with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh, it seems like you had quite a good time, Melissa! I'm so glad! I love going to a spot with warmer weather and just enjoying it and these pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing some of your warmth and sunshine with us, Melissa!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am SO jealous. Your pictures have me warm weather dreaming and that donkey is adorable. I also am pining for a cold beer in the sun after looking at your photos…..summer can't get here soon enough as far as I am concerned. I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time. You look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cruises Melissa! You and your husband make a good looking couple and it looks like you had a fun and relaxing time. Fun: zip lining. Relaxing: Coronas, chips and salsa. Yes!! I love both. I like the idea of taking two honeymoons. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures with us even if I'm totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, Melissa! Looks like such a fun trip! I'll check out your personal blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG IS THAT A LLAMA? It is sooo cute! It looks like you had the time of your life and Mexico looks so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us <3

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had such great fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover