Faction Before Blood: Team Amity

Monday, April 23, 2012

We're just over a week away from Insurgent by Veronica Roth, kiddies! Can you believe it?!


Have you read the most recent teaser from Insurgent? If not...it's just a little something to drive you wild for the next week or so ;)
“The gun goes off. I fall.”

And there you have it. Enjoy! These teasers are killers, aren't they?! Soon though, kids, soon!

Until then, Choose #TeamAmity! Click on the link below to support a team that Four thinks is beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Definitely enough to drive me mad with anticipation!!! I cannot wait for this book, seriously! Most anticipated release of 2012. Probably of EVER!!

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just mean woman! *dies a little inside waiting for Insurgent*

    ReplyDelete
  3. teehee I know ;) I'm sorry!!!

    PS...I SEE YOU SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right?!?! Trust me...it lives up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tease! I started reading the first chapter of Insurgent but stopped. Mainly because I had to go out but also because I knew I would writhe from not having the rest. So, I patiently wait for the 1st of May and in the meantime have a few other good books to tide me over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover