Friday Fix #45 - Meet Allison!

Friday, February 11, 2011



The Friday Fix is a takeover of my Friday blog post by other bloggers who have volunteered their time and energy to "star" in their very own guest post on Friday. Only one mandatory rule (you can't get out of it!) - you must answer five of the most random questions I throw your way. The rest is up to you. Remember, if you'd like to be featured on the Friday Fix, send me an email, and let me know! So, without further ado, here are the Allison from The Allure of Books!

The Most Random Questions in the World...


1. If a pig loses his/her voice, is it fair to say said pig is disgruntled?

Interesting idea, but I usually just refer to all pigs as bacon.

2. Why do we say something is the final nail in the coffin? Is it necessary to nail the lid down?


3. If we in America feed babies with tiny spoons, do the Chinese or Japanese feed their babies with tiny chopsticks?

I hope so, because toothpicks pwn baby spoons.

4. Why is Allstate Auto Insurance not available in all states? Hm?

Dennis Haysbert (the guy in the commercials) is a paid assassin to silence people that ask questions like that. (Which is a fancy way of saying I haven't a clue.)

5. Why is there always a little dot on the number 5 of calculators and phones?

I think the real question here should be...why are there not 5 dots?




-----------------------------------


Ok, I'm pretty sure that Allison sufficiently owned me in this Friday Fix. Well done! Plus, I totally see the point of the nail in the coffin now (zombies. duh). Anyhoo, for the rest of you, please hop on over to check out Allison's amazing blog, The Allure of Books. Trust me...you won't regret it!

In other news, be sure to enter my international giveaway for Shrouded Secrets by Joel McGrath! You do NOT need to be a follower to enter, but your support is always appreciated! Click HERE to read the interview and enter. This contest ends on February 15th. Good luck!

22 comments:

  1. LOL! I love these questions. And great answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this so awesome! I also think of all pigs as future bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. I love your Friday Fix's Melissa :-) another great round of questions & witty answers!

    <3 Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard deciding whether the questions or the answers are better - nicely played, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love these! Witty and fun as always. (: I'm off to check out her blog.

    Have an awesome/wonderful weekend Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tehehehe as always, thanks for the Friday morning giggles :) Great answers Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answers to questions 4 and 5?!? Some of the best answers I have read on here before! Allison you are hilarious!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tiny chopsticks? haha! Funny! :) Great questions and awesome answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha it took me a while to figure out what she was saying with the zombie picture. Clearly, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box today. Go me. Loved these questions and answers as always, this is one of my favorite features ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny lass! Great answers! The first one me over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *spit take*

    I LOL at the Zombie poster! Duh, indeed!

    Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely personality you got, dear Allison and I see you don't like wasting words! Zombie poster was a great idea of an answer!

    BTW the little dot on the number five is supposed to make navigating easier for people with eyesight problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Oh that picture. That was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it's almost like she whipped those answers right back at you! Good questions, good answers!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answers, Allison! So witty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great answers. The coffin/zombie one was hilarious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Friday Fix. The questions were fun and the answers were hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! This was such an enjoyable read! I'm new to book blogging, so I haven't found everyone's wonderful blogs yet. Thanks for turning me onto The Allure of Books!

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. mmmm bacon!!! heheh great quetsions and anwers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha I LOVE the questions as well as the answers! That Zombie picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover