The Friday Fix is a takeover of my Friday blog post by other bloggers who have volunteered their time and energy to "star" in their very own guest post on Friday. Only one mandatory rule (you can't get out of it!) - you must answer five of the most random questions I throw your way. The rest is up to you. Remember, if you'd like to be featured on the Friday Fix, send me an email, and let me know! So, without further ado, here are the Allison from The Allure of Books!
1. If a pig loses his/her voice, is it fair to say said pig is disgruntled?
Interesting idea, but I usually just refer to all pigs as bacon.
2. Why do we say something is the final nail in the coffin? Is it necessary to nail the lid down?
3. If we in America feed babies with tiny spoons, do the Chinese or Japanese feed their babies with tiny chopsticks?
I hope so, because toothpicks pwn baby spoons.
4. Why is Allstate Auto Insurance not available in all states? Hm?
Dennis Haysbert (the guy in the commercials) is a paid assassin to silence people that ask questions like that. (Which is a fancy way of saying I haven't a clue.)
5. Why is there always a little dot on the number 5 of calculators and phones?
I think the real question here should be...why are there not 5 dots?
Ok, I'm pretty sure that Allison sufficiently owned me in this Friday Fix. Well done! Plus, I totally see the point of the nail in the coffin now (zombies. duh). Anyhoo, for the rest of you, please hop on over to check out Allison's amazing blog, The Allure of Books. Trust me...you won't regret it!