Friday Fix #35 - Meet Ginger!

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Friday Fix is a takeover of my Friday blog post by other bloggers who have volunteered their time and energy to "star" in their very own guest post on Friday. Only one mandatory rule (you can't get out of it!) - you must answer five of the most random questions I throw your way. The rest is up to you. Remember, if you'd like to be featured on the Friday Fix, send me an email, and let me know! So, without further ado, here is Ginger from GReads!

The Most Random Questions in the World...

1. If you dug a hole to the center of the Earth and jumped in, would you stay there because of gravity?

First of all, I'd be digging for quite some time! ha! And I thought the whole no gravity thing worked outside the atmosphere? So I'm going to say that I would probably burn to death from all that hot magma before gravity even plays a part in it.

2. If the FBI breaks down your door, do they have to pay for it?

They should, but they probably wouldn't. They're the FBI - they get away with whatever they want! and if not, then they just cover it up =)

3. Why is it that when you "skate on thin ice", you "get in hot water"?

Well, if the ice is so thin then that must mean the water beneath it isn't very cold.

4. Are there time zones in space when you're zooming over them?

Sort of. Because technically when it's day time in Europe, it's night time in North America - and all of that has to do with the position of the earth to the sun. So when you're in space, you're still on one side or the other, even if you're in orbit. Wow! that took too much thinking lol.

5. If a cannibal was on death row, could he ask for a person to eat for his last meal?

No. That's disgusting. And I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.




-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for taking over my awesome blog, Ginger! Your answers cracked me up. To all of you: Ginger has such a fun and engaging blog, and it's fast-becoming a favourite of mine! I highly suggest you check out her blog, GReads!

Last but not least, My Favourite Things Blogoversary Giveaway is going on now through December 17th! Be sure to check it out and enter because, yes, it's international! Click HERE.

18 comments:

  1. These are the best questions ever! Very random and I love that!

    I love Ginger so yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday Fix always makes me smile :) Yay for two of my fave bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Ginger! I love this feature and these two bloggers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun :-) Thanks for featuring me Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I wouldn't doubt that some very disturbed person on death row has probably made such a request. Ew. Love these questions and answers as always! They make my Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 1 she could always just dig her way through to China. As for 5 the cannibal could always just eat himself to death...

    I'm gonna go check out Ginger's blog out now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun questions :) I just found Greads the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL love the answer to question #3! Also the FBI should definitely pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I agree, that last one was icky, poor cannibal, can't catch a break

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol your questions are so funny, melissa!!!

    good to know about the lonely hearts club, it does seem like everyone likes that one. maybe i'll skip it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I love love this! :) Awesome questions and answers. I'm off to check out Ginger's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The FBI seriously would NOT pay for a door. They'd be like...excuse me, we don't know what you're talking about, we didn't break your door...crazy I tell yah! Your Friday Fix is my fav!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post :) i really like your blog



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read The Lonely Hearts Club yet but I've seen some positive reviews, so that surprises me! Good to know your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melissa, I am flabberghasted by how your mind works. These question always make me laugh. I also love Ginger's header. Thanks. going over to check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Randomness is happiness. I already love stopping by GReads. Love your answers, my dear Ginger!

    Mad Scientist,
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover