Friday Fix #36 - Meet Kylie!

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Friday Fix is a takeover of my Friday blog post by other bloggers who have volunteered their time and energy to "star" in their very own guest post on Friday. Only one mandatory rule (you can't get out of it!) - you must answer five of the most random questions I throw your way. The rest is up to you. Remember, if you'd like to be featured on the Friday Fix, send me an email, and let me know! So, without further ado, here is Kylie from The Creative Geek!


The Most Random Questions in the World...

1. Can you still say "stick that where the sun don't shine" on a nude beach?

Sure! I just think it is an even more awkward few places where you can stick 'it' and I feel really bad for the person who is being 'stuck'.

2. Why is "Sweet Home Alabama" played on Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials?

I live in Australia, our KFC ads always have super skinny people playing cricket. My question is if you eat that much deep fried chicken how can you be skinny and why on earth would anyone want to play Cricket?

3. What do you call male ballerinas?

Married or gay? LOL

4. . If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?

Sure, but for that to come into play we need to talk about time paradox and other dimensions and it just gets confusing. Really the only person that can help us is Sheldon Cooper.

5. When you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, is the rock not hard?

Firstly, DIRTY *giggles madly* okay okay * scolds self... your 22! Behave.... *giggles** I if its Molten rock then I guess its just EXTRA hot right?




-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for taking over my awesome blog, Kylie! Your answers were SO funny, and it was great meeting another guttermind like myself. Kylie is a fairly new blogger, but she’s got such a fun little blog going, and you should definitely check it out at The Creative Geek!

Last but not least, My Favourite Things Blogoversary Giveaway is going on now through December 17th! Be sure to check it out and enter because, yes, it's international! Click HERE.

25 comments:

  1. KFC commercials with cricket? NO WAY! Wow that's wild. I had no idea.

    I vote for ballerino :)

    Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone Kylie, I collapsed into a fit of giggles on the last question as well and I'm almost 30:) Certain innuendos never cease to be funny:) Love this segment so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFC and skinny people are the exception to the rule. ;)

    Fun stuff here. I'm still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant as always.

    KFC is just well, *sigh* how could you not eat all of that grossness then want to run around trying to get it out of your system. But I rather think I would not do it palying cricket.

    Leap Frog for me! *grin*

    Ok, I'm more of a mental workout person, bring on the sudoko.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answer 2 is so funny!

    Fun questions as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I agree let's call Sheldon :=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol at sheldon! too funny, i haven't watched that show in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh... Had I been asked those questions I think I would have just stared at my computer screen mindlessly for hours trying to process/ determine how I was going to answer them. So good for Kylie! Her answers were great and pretty hilarious- I (like everyone else) love the KFC answer...
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both questions and answers have me rolling today. Love #1 and #5 just too too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stopping by for the hop!!! I hope you are having a great weekend so far!! My favorite thing about book blogging, is finding new authors and books!!

    Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great questions! I adored the first one! haha! I love this feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny--thanks for the laugh! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm a new follower :o) Great answers! I love your answer for question four. I'm a HUGE fan of Big Bang Theory. I heart Sheldon Cooper :oP

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOOO Sheldon! I love him-he is my fav. on BBT. I'm just stopping by from the Blog Hop. Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much guys! It was great fun answering the questions! thanks Sooo much to Melissa for having me on her Blog! This blog is sooo GREAT! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe that I never thought of #5 that way before. Now I'll never think of it the same.

    And Melissa...thanks so much for recommending Sheila. I'm thrilled with the redesign!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice questions! :-)

    I'm your newest follower!
    Just blog hopping by! Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express.

    Come check out our 100 follower giveaway. Prize is an amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, this looks like a great feature! *makes note to self to stop by every Friday*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hopping by! I definitely agree with you about getting to know bloggers through their reviews. I'll be checking out your blogoversary giveaway now, thank you for making it international. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. ROFL. This is such a great meme/feature. I love your questions as well as Kylie's answers. So hilarious! I look forward to next week's feature. :')

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, that last one had me in fits of giggles and I'm 27! That was awesome! And, why do the KFC commercial always feature people who never look the part. Well, I know for advertising purposes, but Kylie is so right about it. And, I've never fully understood cricket, so I'm not sure why anyone would play it. Rugby players are waaaay sexier!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  22. *bwahahah* Once again you had me in stitches. Number 5 definitely takes the cake though. *grins* Can't tell you how much I love this feature of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always do my very best to return the favour :)

Please note that this blog is an award-free zone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover